Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've been tagged...a lot.

I'm really bad at actually doing these when I get tagged, but I have been 3 times. I think that means it's time to do it. Here are the people that have tagged me: Renee, Kelli and Jenny. (Jenny tagged me awhile ago.)

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Here are my weird/random things:
1. I absolutely can't stand rubbing wet hands together. Like I'm uncomfortable right now just thinking about it. Ahh.

2. I took voice lessons for 6 years and studied classical voice my freshman year of college. I miss it.

3. I eat gum, like most people eat a bag of skittles. (Except, I chew it until its lost the flavor then spit it out.)

4. My dad's family is from Sicily. My granddad and family changed their last name from DeFrancesco to Franks after moving to the US. I like to think had my last name been DeFrancesco, that I'd be famous. :-(

5. I assign gender and personalities to letters and numbers. I've been doing it since I learned to read. I used to think everyone did: OLP

6. I very randomly met my husband right before my 18th birthday, in St. Louis even though neither of us lived there. It was a one chance meeting. We didn't actually get together until years later, but I've totally had a crush on him since that night.

Wow. Those make me seem weird.

Ok, almost everyone I know has been tagged with this. Hmm:
My bff Tony who just started a blog.
My mom!
My friend Kristi, who also has a new blog.

1 comment:

this20sgirl said...

I did the same thing . . . 4 is always purple and female, 6 is always yellow and female . . . 7 is green and male and nine is black and a bitch.