Tuesday, December 23, 2008

4 Years Ago

I got engaged... Nathan and I always had a long distance relationship until he moved to Nashville one summer, while I was in school. We pretty much knew after that, we wanted to get married. That fall he moved back to Tulsa for a job. He flew in for Christmas and when I picked him up at the Nashville airport it was made official. The airport may seem like an odd place, but it was perfect considering the type of relationship we'd had...

 I woke up the next day to find Nashville covered in ice! It looked like a winter wonderland. Later that day, we drove to Birmingham to be with my family on Christmas. The way it looked outside matched my mood perfectly! Ice on the trees and on my finger...ha...


4 comments:

Jenny.Lee said...

You definitely have some Ice!

Brigid said...

That's sweet. You two are adorable. :)

Marie said...

What a cute pic of you two! Wishing you many happy years together.

Heather said...

aw, what a sweet story!