Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kniiiit

So today was long. I took product photos all afternoon and have been listing things in my shop all evening. I'm really excited, because I finished some really pretty knit items. I just listed this cowl in my shop. There will be more of these in other colors coming soon! 

Speaking of knitting, Thursday night I'm having a knit night at Ida Red in Brookside. If you live in Tulsa, you should come knit with us. If you don't know how we'll teach you. If you don't want to learn, that's sad, but you can come and just hang out and maybe have some cupcakes! It will be a good time!!

4 comments:

Jenny.Lee said...

Have I already missed out on that cowl?!?

Amby said...

What do you mean?

Marie said...

Have a wonderful time! I think it's a great idea. Let us know how it goes.

Jenny.Lee said...

I went directly to your shop instead of using the link. I'm not sure why but I couldn't find it.