Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What's up my babies?

Sooo, my long Indie Emporium weekend is over. I had so much fun and the event was very successful for  everyone. We gave out 100 goody bags within the first hour! I posted some pics over at my other blog. It's a little confusing having two blogs. If you haven't already, please bookmark my new blog www.theknitowl.blogspot.com and head over to check out my Indie Emporium pictures. 

In other news, I'm on a huge baking kick this week. It's been rainy and cold here and I can't think of anything more perfect than baking. I'm going to post some recipes in the next few days. 

Happy hump day! haha...that's some office lingo for ya. 

4 comments:

Jenny.Lee said...

How about I skip the baking part and just eat what you baked? It's a lot safer that way! ;)

Amby said...

I just baked pumpkin bread and I know how much you like it. Maybe you should stop by?

Jenny.Lee said...

i would love too! pumpkin bread would be fantastic right about now!

Marie said...

I can barely keep up with the one blog I have. I don't know how you manage two.

I love this time of year for all the good food, mostly made from apples and pumpkins.