Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sherman is sad.



So my little Shermy is at the hospital. He had to have minor surgery yesterday. I won't go into all the details, but had we not taken him in it could have been a lot worse. He's staying until Monday and hopefully will feel much better. He always follows me around the house and last night and this morning all he did was lay in the bathroom. I had a really long and sad day, but he's going to be ok. 

I'm thinking about having a Sherman Sale in my etsy shop. All procedes would go towards his vet bill. Would anyone be interested? 


3 comments:

Vickie said...

I will buy something. I am a big fan of Super Sherman.

Lauren said...

So sorry!
Baxter and I are sending good vibes Sherman's way, and would be totally interested in a ShermieSale.

Amby said...

Thank you guys! we appreciate it.