Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Long Day.

Wow. Today was very eventful. I've been going non-stop! It started this morning. Tara and I did Good Day Tulsa, which I think went well. Then Nathan's grandparents were in town and we went to lunch. I had to work then head to the Indie Emporium Pre-party, grabbed some coffee, after I quickly ran to Michael's and Joann's for some canvas's and 5 lbs. of polyfil! Now I am settling down, eating some Indian food and catching up on Perez Hilton. It's going to be a late night! 

Dude, this weekend is going to be so much fun! 

www.indieemporium.com 

4 comments:

Jenny.Lee said...

I missed saying goodbye! :( I hope you get some rest for the weekend!

Amby said...

Thank you! Sorry I sorta snuck out. I will see you this weekend!

Marie said...

I love a long weekend filled with creating and sewing. Have fun!

Amby said...

Thank you Marie. It will be fun! WIsh you could come!