Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cooold


It's very chilly outside and it makes me want to huddle under a blanket on the couch! Buuut after browsing some super cute and creative holiday ideas, I'm feeling my motivation creep back. This is definately my favorite time of year. I think since moving to Tulsa and experiencing the hellacious summer weather, winter time is my fav. Oh, and yes I will soon be obsessing over when we'll get snow. It happens every year, I apologize in advance. SNOW. OMG that just made me excited. 

There is a lady bug on our ceiling. Nathan says that's good luck. So on with my day...

4 comments:

Renee said...

Aww he's cuddling! That's just too cute. Sometimes I envy the life of a cat!

Jenny.Lee said...

That is so adorable.

Brigid said...

What a cutie all nestled up like that. I love your blanket, by the way.

Amby said...

Thank you! Nathan's grandmother crocheted it.