Thursday, September 11, 2008

Three Katz Kraft Korner.

It was down-pouring all yesterday. So, I made brunswick stew and cornbread, cause that's the appropriate meal. Yum! Nonetheless, I persevered through the yawns and listed some new things in my etsy shop. You can go look. 
As for my new blog, I now officially have The Knit Owl blog. It will be a part of my new website, which is almost finished. My hot web designer has been working away to get it ready! I appreciate the blog title suggestions and even though I'm a sucker for alliteration, I will pass on "Three Katz Kraft Korner." I especially dislike when k is substituted for c. What is that about? I'd prefer to hear nails run down a chalkboard. I think my mom agrees and that's why she suggested it...

Here's my new blog: The Knit Owl Blog

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Intentional misspellings are a pet peeve of mine as well, especially the "k" for "c" substitute. To me it is being disrespectful to the word to change its spelling in order to be cute. Except in the case of Three Katz Kraft Korner, of course. : )

christine said...

So, you aren't going with the kkk blog title?

K being substituted for c bothers me too.

Amby said...

Nice. I think that's an even better reason to not name my blog that...haha

Estela said...

can't wait to see the new website!!

Vickie said...

I forgot to tell you before - that's a really nice photo.

I will be glad to come up with more titles. Didn't see that kkk thing coming.