Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Weekend Home.

So I finally went to Birmingham weekend before last. I hadn't been home in 8 months, which is crazy. Here's my relaxing room at my parents house. Oooh.









And here is my family. Can you tell we took this ourselves?




I finally got to meet my niece dog, Izzy. She's sooo cute. 

To the right is a pic of my brother and me that pretty much sums us up.








Here is my Mom and Dad. You should check out my Mom's blog if you haven't. She's the Martha Stewart of Alabama. For sure. 
 














I tried to get as much done as I could in a short weekend. I got to see my mom's family, because it was my great grandmothers 95th birthday!! I also have big news! The Knit Owl is coming to Birmingham. I'm going to be selling in a store in Homewood. More on that soon! I wanted to finally update about my trip. 

4 comments:

Renee said...

Yay for home!

Estela said...

Yay for family times!!

Anonymous said...

yay for me?

-Zac

Chrissie Larkin said...

helllloooooo!!! how did i miss this! :) what store in h'wood? xo chrissie