Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I think I'm melting.

I've been adding lots of new things to my Etsy store, including this cute little hedgehog ring! I'm trying to get 100 items in my shop! 

You can check out what I've got here: The Knit Owl




This is the time of year that I don't like Tulsa. It's gross hot. The humidity here is not like anything else I've experienced and I grew up going to Florida in the summer. The air here is thick and immediately upon stepping outdoors you feel sticky and sweaty. I keep telling myself to be strong for one more month and then FALL will be upon us! 

Fall also means that the 2nd annual Indie Emporium is quickly approaching!!! I'm very excited! It will be October 10-11. We've already begun preparations and it's going to be even bigger and better than last year. 

Also, this weekend I will be going out of town. I'm heading to Birmingham to see my family. I haven't been home in quite awhile. It's only a short trip, so I'm not sure I'll be able to make my rounds and see all my friends. I hope to come back for longer next time. 


1 comment:

Marie said...

Cute hedgehog!

I don't get my hopes up for cooler weather until October. If I get excited any sooner, I tend to be more disappointed than not. But, I suppose 80 is much better than 90 degrees.