Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Trade.



A pillow for a hat imagine that...ok sorry. So yeah a girl on etsy asked if I'd be interested in a trade, because she liked one of my pillows. After seeing that she crochets adorable hats, I happily obliged!









Thanks to WithLoveCrochet for the summer mesh hat!


 (I am torturing Ele with kisses in this pic.)







Why do I have a feeling that my MOM is going to make fun of my hat? Probably cause she has been trying to think of what to say in the comments the whole time she's been reading this post....

2 comments:

crossxmyxhooks said...

Thanks for the trade again! Hat looks so cute on you....I would love to work with you in the future.

Keep up the creativeness!

Vickie said...

I like your hat. You are too cute. I have always thought that everyone should have a summer crochet beret. Particularly those of the evil spawn persuasion.
Perhaps if you wear it you won't look so much like a doodle bug. :-)