Thursday, May 29, 2008

Part of this Post Scares Me.

So Nathan has been in Austin all week, with his new band, Lewis Carroll. (That's like the best band name ever.) I was totally fine this week except I kept worrying that a roach was going to crawl over my foot if I went into the kitchen at night. It's not that we have a roach problem. It's that I'm a bit terrified of them and the thought of one appearing without someone there to kill it for me does not make me happy. When I moved out of my parents house that was one of my biggest concerns, because I lived alone. There was no one to save me from their deadliness. Yes, I do have 3 cats, but they torture their prey and I don't want to see a roach thrown around on the floor. OMG that sentence makes me nauseous.

I have tried to get a lot of work done, but it seems instead that I just cleaned. I did finally put together a light box for photos. I've been really needing to update my shop. So now I have nice clean photos of my products.






I am thinking it's about time for Nathan to get home. I'm having full on conversations with the cats now. I used to do that when it was just me and Isabell. They respond everytime I ask them questions, so I just keep going. It's cool as long as the answer is "meow". They are very attentive.

I caught this picture of Sherman and Ele on the washer yesterday. Notice that giant Sherman is laying ON TOP of tiny Ele. 









2 comments:

Renee said...

Hah! That is so cute! Her lil buns!

Meg said...

That picture is a little confusing. The physics don't make sense. Anyhoo, see you tumaree!