Thursday, May 01, 2008

Enjoying the breeze...

It's amazing how much spring can reenergize you! I'm sitting in my sewing room with a cup of tea. The window is open and there's a nice breeze blowing in. It's an inspiring time of year. I'm cleaning out and reorganizing and getting ready to start work on a new project. I noticed some birds doing the same thing in a planter outside my kitchen window. The male bird kept bringing twigs and what not while the female bird got everything arranged. She sits there day and night. It's the sweetest thing to see how devoted she is to her nest. I hope to soon see little beaks poking up begging for food.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I love springtime too, and I love to watch birds. That reminds me, I need to get my hummingbird feeder out.
Also, I wanted to tell you that I love Sherman's cape! He looks so proud and dignified!
Love,
Aunt Maxine

Vickie said...

That is probably an area of the house that does not need the protection of Super Sherman.