Sunday, April 13, 2008

Super Sherman

I have to start by saying this is for a contest. In the Craft Mafia we have contests every month. This month it was to make an accessory for your pet. So to those who are about to make fun of me...it was for a contest.

                                            There were fittings...
                                     and measurements...
                                                      some sewing... 
And finally...Super Sherman!



Watching him wear the cape is about the funniest thing I've ever seen, especially because he really doesn't seem to mind having it on. There are so many corny lines I could write, but I'm really trying to hold it in. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazinG!
I would now Like a cape for my-self


-Brother

jkcbaby said...

Oh That is tooo cute!!

Marie said...

Sherman looks amazing! You have to let him wear that cape when guests come over. He's quite dashing in it. =)

GF said...

They call him SUPERSHERM!

Vickie said...

I laugh every time I look at the pictures. I am glad you finally have someone who cooperates with you dressing them up. I guess he replaces Zac. Well, he kind of IS Zac.

I love the pictures of the fittings and the measurements. You did win, right?

Amby said...

Sherman says thank you for all the kind comments. We're having a party this weekend, so maybe he'll dress up. And yes we did win. I need to get him on video!

Meggles said...

I love it! Will you make me one?

Jem♥Jam said...

Love it!