Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Love April Showers.

Hiiii! I'm still around. I promise. You'd think I'd be blogging more since I've gained more time, but I've been busy adjusting to my new schedule. I did get a part-time job and I'm liking it so far. I get to work with my friend Renee everyday. I work afternoon-evening and I must say it's so strange to be home in the mornings! I get to wake up and have tea with my husband and the kitties every morning and that is just lovely. We've had a slew of thunderstorms this week, which has been exciting. We were woken to the sound of sirens the other night at 2:30 a.m. and we immediately turned on the TV to see the news and watch the storm pass through. It was so exciting. I'm telling you we're so going to be storm chasers if we get tired of music and crafts. 

So there's an update of what I've been doing. I have a busy couple of months ahead full of shows, custom orders and a feature in a magazine!  More to come... 

2 comments:

Marie said...

You're the only person I know who really, truly loves rain showers. I think it's a very endearing character trait of yours.
Good luck with your business!

Chrissie Larkin said...

Good for you for enjoying your time! I can find no evidence of a craft mafia in alabama...do you know something I don't?