Friday, February 01, 2008

Ok, now who's ready for spring?

Juuust kidding. I mean I did get my snow, though I still had to work. So maybe there will be another snow day in the next month or so. I love how when the weather guy has just announced snow the newscasters are all, "Well Dick I hope you have some better news for us next week." Like snow is soooo horrible. It's so pretty.

My backyard looks like an enchanted forest or something...oooh. If I didn't have so many "responsibilities" maybe I could have an adventure. Responsibility shomonsibility.


Unfortch, I think most of it will melt today as the temps are going above freezing.
Glad I snapped some pictures.

3 comments:

Alecia said...

Amby, you are precious. That's all I have to say.

Vickie said...

You know you can't shirk your shomonsibilities. At least you had a vocabularic adventure. Wish we had snow.

Knitted Gems said...

Snow is so beautiful when it clings to everything. I love white trees and a roaring fireplace.
But, I'm giddy about spring coming. Seed pods are dropping from my Sweet Gum tree, so it can't be long now. I have so many plans for my garden this year. I just need it to get a bit warmer before I start tackling them.