Wednesday, January 02, 2008

They obviously read my blog...

As many of my friends know, I really enjoy Cadbury Mini eggs, a candy that we are only graced with once a year around Easter. I had suggested a while back that it seemed ludicrous not to offer these delicious candies more than once a year. A few days before Christmas, I was walking through Walgreens and stopped dead in my tracks in front of these babies:


As the world stopped, I mumbled some words of confusion and joy to myself and grabbed them! Once I got home I told Nathan the story over and over throughout the night, "They have Christmas Cadbury Egg things now." The only problem I have is that they aren't called eggs nor mini, so I am confused about what to call them. Cadbury Christmas balls? No?
Will this make them less exciting at Easter?

No comments: