Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Snowy Rant

I keep hoping it will snow... Just for like 2 or maybe 10 days. The weather hasn't really been cold until today and we had a sad excuse for snow last night. How do I gauge good vs. bad snow? Um, I had to go to work today=sad excuse. I just want to be trapped at home. I knew that I would love winter in this house and if it would just snow then perfection could be achieved. I have found that vocalizing my desire for snow sometimes angers others/co-workers. I think this shows that more people should chill out and relax. Who wants to go to work, I mean really? I don't understand why everyone hates snow. There is more to it than missing work. It makes the ugliest street beautiful and surreal. When you walk out into a snow covered yard it feels like entering another world. It also forces you to change your daily routine and that's always refreshing. Can you tell we didn't have much snow growing up in Alabama?

From '06. Sense the joy?


I like spending time at home especially when I have these sweet faces to look at:



Until next time....I'll be watching the weather.





3 comments:

Renee said...

You should work part-time at a bank dude. The pay is good and all banks have sweet part-time hours.

Just incase:
http://servicelink.oesc.state.ok.us/ada/spider.cfm?rand=995654&start_row=1&max_rows=10&orderby=date

Renee said...

Okay you can't see all of the link I posted, I don't think. I'm just going to e-mail you!

Kathryn said...

I was thinking I'm ready for snow. I would say I fall into the group that generally hates snow, however we haven't had any this year and I'm ready. So, as the song says, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.