Monday, December 31, 2007

Real quick before midnight...

I had taken a short holiday break from the blog world, but wanted to put up a Christmas post before the year is over. We went to Birmingham for Christmas. I hadn't been home in almost 6 months!! That's the longest I've ever gone and seriously can't ever do that again.

HOME!
Ah, that Christmas glow. I am an impatient present receiver. I'm even bad if it isn't my gift, like can I open that present that's been sitting in front of you that you have barely noticed? It wants me to open it. 

Loot! Nathan and Zac asked for larger gifts and I planned ahead. So I had to open like 2 in a row. I can't wait to use my new sewing gear and I got a new camera. 

Haha look we're taking a picture with a picture of us. We're so cool.

Ok, it's almost midnight. Gotta go. Happy New Year!


No comments: