Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Little Buddy.

Some of you may remember that I used to nanny for two cute kids, Abby and Jackson. I occasionally still babysit for them . I used to keep Jackson the most, he was 7 months when I started and is now 2! We are totally BFF. I keep asking if I can have him, but so far they haven't let me take him though I think I'm wearing them down! He also talks now AND he says my name. If you only knew what an accomplishment this is. After many days filled with me trying to bribe him with toys and food, he can finally say it. So now I try to make him say it over and over. He just ends up giggling. Here we are having fun with Photo Booth.


2 comments:

Betty said...

I don't blame you for wanting to keep Jackson. He's a doll. So are you!!

Anonymous said...

WOAH I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR little BUDDY!
PSSSH I dont think Zackson...oh wait Jackson helped you with your fair or flirted with ladies for headbands...I think his cute might have sld alot though but you would have had to ay he wasnt for sale. Like you had to say about me so many times in our lives. GEEZ get those fries out of my Burger!

-Zackson FRanks