Monday, October 29, 2007

Long weekends make for a long post...


So my first craft show has come and gone! I had a blast and met some really cool people. I was a bit stressed trying to get everything made, because I didn't know what to expect. It all turned out ok though! My brother flew in last Thursday to hang out and help me. We got to sit and hang out all day Saturday, which made the day way more fun. He flirted with all my customers, or my female customers I should clarify. Dude sold some headbands though!


As previously mentioned we had a spot on the news promoting the show. I don't have video of it. Everyone who taped it did it with DVR. Anyone know how to get that onto youtube? Anyway, but that was fun.


My helpers trying to figure out how to hang my banner.

My booth.




Thanks to everyone who came out. I really appreciated the support. I got excited every time I saw a familiar face walk up. The show was a success. My pillows will now be carried at Dwelling Spaces, which I'm really excited about. I'm also going to collaborate with the Ra$pberry Grunt girls on some pillows. I have some other cool things in the works, too. I will share soon! I have lots to do!!

The Ra$pberry Grunt booth across from me.

2 comments:

Aunt Betty said...

Congratulations! You are quite the entrepreneur. I'm very proud of you.

Knitted Gems said...

Congrats on a successful craft show! So happy for you.