Sunday, September 09, 2007

Taking advantage of my civic duty...

So, tomorrow morning I begin a week of jury duty. Is it weird that I'm kind of excited? The downtime will give me a chance to catch up on some reading. I'm planning to take my computer, so perhaps I will watch a movie as well. If I get picked then that could be interesting, too.

I made two new bags today. I've been in a tote making mood this weekend. I have so many things that I want to make and never enough time to do it all. The turquoise (it looks green but it's not) bag is on Etsy, but unfortch they are down for maintenance and I didn't get to post the khaki bag. I'll have to tomorrow. They're both $25. Oh, and thank you to Jenna for being my first Etsy purchase!! She bought the navy tote from my last post. I really appreciate the support! I hope you enjoy the bag.




1 comment:

Jenna Todd said...

amby barnes if you keep making all of this cute stuff i am going to be BROKE from buying all of it!

mom said we will be placing some big orders around christmas time. she loves your stuff as much as i do!

thank you! i am so excited!