Monday, September 10, 2007

Not so fun after all...

I was picked in the first jury group called this morning. So out of over 100 people they managed to pull my name? I'm on a lunch break right now, sitting at the library with my computer. I don't think I will actually be sitting on this trial, so back to the waiting pool I go. I hope I will get to sit for longer than 30 minutes! Gah. Oh and after walking around downtown for lunch, while lugging a big bag of stuff (that apparently wasn't needed) I'm thinking of ideas on how to make a COMFORTABLE laptop bag. My shoulders hurt. Ok, enough complaining. Back to sitting.

4 comments:

Renee said...

I want a comfortable laptop bag! That would definitely be hot. You should do it, for real.

Did I congrat you on the sale? If not, CONGRATS! It's such an awesome feeling, yes? Sell more bags now!

Hope your duty is treating you well today :-D

Jenna said...

i know this is a random question to be asking- but what church did you and nathan get married in?

it is SO gorgeous, and it looks familiar.

Knitted Gems said...

Sorry to hear jury duty is not allowing you to get caught up on reading and watching movies. In the 6 months I was on Grand Jury duty, I got a LOT of knitting done. Hopefully, you'll know soon whether you are chosen or not.

Amby said...

Jenna: We got married at Canterbury Methodist in Mtn. Brook.