Thursday, September 27, 2007

I heart Rainy Days.

We've had a few rainy days in Tulsa here lately. I have a bit of an obsession with weather and watching storms move in. They're so beautiful and they make me feel warm and cozy. Back in June it rained for almost a month straight. I loved every minute of it. We would open the windows and smell the rain. We would stand out in the driveway and watch the dark clouds hover over our house. However, everyone at work asked me to stop doing a rain dance, because the state was beginning to flood. So, I complied.

My love of rain was the inspiration for this bag.


9 comments:

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

I love rainy days too!! Can I see your rain dance?

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Knitted Gems said...

Gosh, I would give my left leg (I need the arms for knitting) for some rain right now. Because your state hoarded all the rain, we're dry as a bone over here.
But, at least you made a lovely bag to commemorate the event.

Gil said...

I love that bag. You are amazing.

Vickie Franks said...

I didn't know I was commenting under dad's name. Sorry. I'm the one that loves that bag. I'm sure he will too, though. : )

Anonymous said...

that is adoreable! i love it! -jenny

Anonymous said...

i am so impressed with al your creations. i love them all. you have a gift my friend. - Tisha