Monday, September 17, 2007

Guilty!

Jury duty ended up being a bit of a bore. I got a little bit of knitting done though. I almost got put on a murder trial that would have gone into this week. However, they got him to plead guilty. I'm glad, because I would not have enjoyed that in any way. Dude was in a gang!

I'm super busy these days preparing for Indie Emporium. I have lots more to make and just a little bit over a month to make it! My head is constantly buzzing trying to keep up with everything I have going on. I have numerous "to do" lists floating around. I'm not complaining though. I like being busy!

Some really kind people have given me free fabric lately. My craft room is overflowing with it right now. I've also discovered a few spots in Tulsa that are stocked with some cute vintage fabric. Here's some of what I bought this week...


I've also been organizing my craft room...

Here are some new projects...


That's all for now. I have lots more to post very soon!

4 comments:

CeeJay said...

Love your craft room, I am totally stealing some decorating ideas.

Vickie said...

I like your cute fabrics and everything you've made. Your room looks great, too. Did you move the daybed?

Jenna said...

amby i got my purse and headband today and they are perfect!
thank you SO much!

ill be checking your etsy store often!

Amby said...

Thanks guys! Yes I did move it to give me more floor space.

Jenna: I'm so glad you like it!!