Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Old Becomes New.

I've been on the hunt lately for some funky vintage fabrics. I'd like to make the majority of my bags out of older fabrics. I think it gives them a more unique appeal. Yesterday, I lucked upon a huge amount of vintage clothes, some pillowcases and a bag of ties. Thanks to Raspberry Grunt for the kind donation!
I can't wait to turn the pillowcases into some super cute bags.

Some old ties. These are some vintage pants. They just need a new elastic waist and they'll be good as new. I can't wait to wear them!

Also, I found this mushroom print at the flea market this weekend.

While I was taking pictures, Sherman went into my closet and found this bag of yarn. He darted around the house with it in his mouth for about an hour. We had company over and he kept running into the room where they were and then back to me.


It eventually caught onto a hanger. He continued to run around anyway with the hanger dragging behind him. Could he be any cuter?




1 comment:

Renee said...

Gotta love our children, yes? Congrats on the fabric find!