Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Latest.

I thought it was time for an update. It's very hot outside. We keep having conversations about fall. I can't wait to open the windows, burn caramel candles and just be outside. We've stayed inside mostly to avoid you know having to take a shower every 15 minutes and being attacked by swarms of evil mosquitoes. The humidity is so thick you can see it, like a fog, not joking. But enough about weather...

Nathan and I have both been working hard on various new projects. He's had numerous music/video/design projects as of late. I am starting a business called "The Knit Owl". I'm going to be making various goodies and selling them online and at craft shows. Currently, I'm trying to hammer out a bunch of things for an upcoming indie craft show here in Tulsa.

Other than that, we've been playing with the kitties, which would be 24 hours a day if Sherman had a say, and hanging out and watching movies.

I will have some things posted in my Etsy store as soon as I can!



The Knit Owl

1 comment:

Knitted Gems said...

Good Luck with your Etsy Store! I can't wait to see what you add.