Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Buried In Fabric.

So it seems all I do these days between working is sew. I'm preparing for a craft show in October. I thought I would preview some of the things I've been making. (Do you like the super cool banner Nathan made for me?)





I got some super cool (I seem to be overusing this phrase today) vintage fabric from the fleamarket and made this bag. I will be keeping this one, cause it so already has my stuff in it. I'm thinking I need a skirt and maybe a headband. I just love it. What if I was like head to toe in this fabric? Awesome, I smell a new trend. Anyway, since I have a lot more of this fabric I will also be selling some bags like dees one.



This bag was the result of an experiment with a tutorial I found.



These are pillows made from some vintage napkins my mom got for me.



I'm also making lots of headbands and they're reversable.

Tis all for now.





2 comments:

Vickie said...

Very super cool stuff. I love the banner. The owls are so cute and I like the one who just has his feet showing. I wish I could come to the craft show!

Knitted Gems said...

I love the flea market purse and the vintage napkins pillows. Good luck preparing for the craft show!