Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Watch This!

I don't typically get political on my blog. However, I'm not happy with the way things are going in this country and I think it's time we start paying attention. Nothing will change if we don't wake up.

You may not have heard of Ron Paul, but he's running for President as a Republican. The mainstream media has ignored him and the fact that he's quickly becoming a favorite in polls. He won the Fox debates according to their own poll! If you haven't heard about him I encourage you to check him out. Our country needs someone like this! Oh, and I'd like to mention that what Ron Paul says about 9/11 is in the Commission Report. Maybe Rudy should read it? Google: Ron Paul

2 comments:

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.