Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Update Time!

So, things in Tulsa are going well. Nathan and I had a very nice low key Valentines. We picked up some Indian food. Then went home and watched Borat. It was a good time.

We've officially started looking for a house. Even though we have talked about it for the past year, we finally filled out all the paperwork. We're now officially searching! So hopefully we'll find the perfect place soon. It feels like our apartment is shrinking. The new house will have more room, so maybe people will want to visit me! Tulsa is such an amazing vacation spot, you know with the sandy beaches and sparkling ocean. Ok, so maybe that's a lie, but seriously come visit me!

It's still freezing here and we keep getting more snow. I'm loving it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I will be ready to come and help paint! You and Nathan are so cute.