Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Would it be weird to knit on the beach?

So, I had intended to post a beach blog right after I got home. Then I started knitting.
I can't stop. Put in your order for scarves now, I'm on a roll.


However, beach pics were requested.

I think the beach is a magical place, the smell, the sun, the sounds. It's so beautiful.
We danced.

We biked.

We...um, walked in a line. (Trying to include everyone without using the same pics as my mom.)

We watched birds contemplate life.

We kissed.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

You could knit us all matching outfits to wear for our beach pictures next year. What are you all lined up for anyway?

Mrs. Crow said...

I'm jealous! I miss the beach so much. Put me on the list for a scarf!

kelleylogan said...

Your mom's blog is soo cute. You are lucky to have such a creative mother! I am going to try out that chex mix!