Wednesday, September 20, 2006

And now for some R&R!

Starting tomorrow morning Nathan and I will be on vacation for the next 9 days. We're flying to Birmingham and then driving down to Seaside with my family. I'm pumped. I plan to return with a tan! I may be able to update some while I'm gone if we can find Internet. Otherwise, plan on a super long post when I return. We'll be celebrating our first wedding anniversary on Sunday! Oh how time flies.

You may be wondering what we're doing with our precious angels while we're gone. Our awesome neighbor will be feeding and loving on them all week. Hopefully, Isabell won't bully Sherman too much.


Oh, and did I mention that one of Nathan's fish had 25 babies the other day? Yeah, they're tiny little black fish about the size of ants. So cute. Isabell said she'd be happy to watch them while we're gone.

See you guys next week!

No comments: