Monday, May 01, 2006

I think the neighbors have started talking.

Would someone please tell my whhhhyyy this is by my front door? I had totally forgotten about it being out there when the pizza man came last night. Not only did it probably scare the blank out of him, but now everyone at Pizza Hut probably thinks we're some perverted couple. When I opened the door he was staring at it. The only explanation I could muster was, "Sorry about that. It's my husband's." I'm sure then he just felt sorry for me. I mean not only do my friends look at me strangely when they come over, but every time I walk out the door I see him and about jump out of my skin.So, what's the reason for there being a British Flag THONG wearing mannequin outside my door? I'm afraid we'll never understand.

1 comment:

Mrs. Crow said...

I have to admit that that thing scared the living hell out of me the first time I came over!