Sunday, March 12, 2006

Haaaaaaaappy Birthday

Well, 21 years ago today I went from being an only child to a sister. As much as I talk about how great my life was for those 3 years before Zac, you know having my parents full attention and admiration, I couldn't imagine life without my little brother. He's the only person who gets all my jokes and genuinely thinks they're funny. We think so much alike it's scary. Without him who would I have had to dress up in ridiculous outfits, like leotards and wigs simply for my own amusement? I love him so very much. I'm glad that my parents decided to add to the family. He's the best brother a girl could ask for...

Happy birthday Zac! I've still got on my hat, though the string is hurting my chin.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw thanks Im glad I got around to reading this...where is this years?

-Zac