Saturday, March 25, 2006

Gardening with Isabell.

I have been anxiously awaiting a warmer temperature. Not only is it good for my morale, but also because my green thumb wants to grow stuff. Today, I bought tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers. I'm starting out simple. We will see how this goes. I moved them inside to germinate, cause it's still a bit chilly out. (We had snow on the ground 3 days ago.)



I had already begun the process of growing herbs. They are just beginning to sprout. They seem to have grown more every time I walk into the kitchen. I have parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, lavender and eucalyptus.

Whenever we leave Isabell always dreams of accompanying us. Today we made that dream happen. We took her out with us to plant the veggies. She was a bit apprehensive at first.


Then she loved it. She couldn't get enough of the sounds and smells. I wish we had a longer leash for her. Yes, a leash and no we don't need a dog.


She can't wait to go out again.

No comments: