Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ahhh.. a second of rest.

I've been working a lot the past week! This is the first chance I've had to chill and update. There hasn't been anything super exciting going on. Oh, except this is the first year I've really had time to watch American Idol. I'm loving Taylor Hicks! AND he's from my hometown...woohoo. But I'm not going to be one of those people that goes on and on about it, seriously. So anyway I thought I would update with pictures. Everyone loves pictures, right?

Right now Isabell is watching Paul McCartney on PBS. (I'm not even kidding.) Also, she's started reading. She is so well-rounded.




You can probably guess who made this for her. Every cat needs a foil ball the size of their head. She loooooves it. Lately, my domestic bone has been aching. So, I've been cooking like crazy the past few days.



Ok, that's all.

No comments: