Saturday, January 21, 2006

An Update cause I've been slacking

The new year is underway and I've begun to better adjust to my new life in Tulsa, better known as Green Country.

-I've officially found a job. I'm a full-time nanny for 2 families and 4 cute kids. I only work 4 days a week, but I must say it is exhausting. Last week was a complete blur. I came home the first day and announced to Nathan that we would be waiting more than the originally agreed upon 2 years for kids. I think 5 years sounds great.

-I think I've finally convinced Nathan that Isabell needs a sister. Now if I can just convince Isabell.

-I've been reading a life altering book. www.inspiredbeauty.com It's about living a healthier life. I was so excited about everything she has recommended until today. I got mad and put the book down. She said I should stop drinking Coke!! I don't want to replace my daily "soda" with green tea. I don't care if it will improve the look of my skin, reduce puffiness, decrease mood swings, help me sleep better, increase my energy and give me healthier bones. I want my Coke!

-Thursday my cell phone died. I was in line at Target when it slipped out of my pocket and met its demise on the hard floor. Springs and what not went flying as I scrambled to pick it all up while acting like it was totally on purpose. I was wanting to switch to Virgin Mobile, so now seems to be my chance. I'm using a temporary phone until my new one arrives. I will let everyone know when I get a new number.

That's my update for now.

1 comment:

Mrs. Crow said...

YEAH you found a nanny job!!! It will be good practice for well 5 years from now. =) When life settles down give me a call.