Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year! (A Holiday Update)

I haven't posted since last year so I thought I should. haha....ah... Well, Nathan and I had a great "holiday" week. We spent the Wednesday before Christmas with his family, which was a lot of fun. The following day we loaded up the car with gifts, luggage and Isabell. Then we set out on our journey to Birmingham. It was really nice to see my family. We laughed, opened gifts and stuffed our faces with Mamaw's chocolate pie. Ok, well the pie part was pretty much just me. I had to eat really fast so that no one else could. I know it's selfish, but it is the best pie in the world. So, I feel that it is justified. On Wednesday we drove up to Nashville to see my bestest friend Tisha. We also ate at one of our favorite places, Rusan's. Thursday we headed home to Green Country, which has apparently been on fire since we left. So, to make a week short, we had a wonderful time. I miss everyone so much. I can't wait to visit again.

P.S. Ok, so that's a picture from a few years ago. My hair doesn't look like that anymore, though the pie is still the same.

No comments: